It is with great pride that NAXELLA chooses to get involved in this cause that is so close to her heart. This year, Marie-Eve Picard, entrepreneur and founder of NAXELLA, responded to La Maison d’Ariane’s call and accepted the role of honorary spokesperson for the current fundraising campaign. The objective is to raise $100,000 which will go entirely towards the construction of a safe, supervised and confidential transition house. This initiative, also called “2nd stage house”, will provide women and children who are victims of domestic violence with safe accommodation so that they can settle down and obtain help.
NAXELLA also invites you to get involved either:
- by purchasing tickets for the benefit show given by Laurence Jalbert at the Gilles-Vignault theater which will take place on May 18, 2022 – More information
- by making a donation to La Maison d’Ariane – Make a donation
- by becoming honorary spokesperson in turn – Find out how
Together we can make a difference!
La Maison d’Ariane, located in Saint-Jérôme, has the mission of helping women and children who are victims of domestic violence by offering services at all stages of the marital relationship, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 7. Worn for the past 35 years by volunteers, Board members, workers and coordinators of the organization, La Maison d’Ariane has developed expertise in support and assistance to domestic violence, a scourge exacerbated by confinement and the last years of the pandemic.
Specifically, La Maison d’Ariane offers the following services:
- Accommodation : 17 places divided into nine single rooms that can accommodate women and children;
- External and post-housing services: 24/7 telephone assistance, individual or group meetings;
- Prevention, awareness and training in the community;
- Defense of rights : Accompaniment to the Court and to the lawyer in family or criminal matters as well as in the youth room.